Ok we will be honest; you are probably tired of seeing these “why you should shop with us” blogs and marketing taglines; it’s cliché. But sometimes though, they can be super beneficial for someone who is new to the area, new to a life-style or is in the need for a specific product. That is why we are giving you 5 great reasons to “shop at Shoppa’s”.
- Family Owned – The Shoppa family opened their first store in Bay City in 1982. Thirty –five years later, Shoppa’s Farm Supply has grown to 8 stores locations while still being family owned and operated (our employees are family too!).
- We are local – Local employees in a local business supplying superior products to our local communities and customers. What more could you want?
- We are here for you – Shoppa’s is always there for you, our customer. Whether it is our friendly parts and service departments or our on-sight services, we want you get back to doing what you love, driving a John Deere.
- We support you and the community – Since we are local and always there for you, why shouldn’t we support our communities? Shoppa’s sponsors all types of events from the Houston Livestock Stock Show and Rodeo, the Crosby Fair and Rodeo, the Danny Dietz Memorial event and many others. But, it’s not just the community we support; it’s the kids as well. Buying 4-H and FFA projects at local county fairs to our 10K for FFA, a fundraising event for all FFA chapters in our areas; Shoppa’s wants to support our kids because they are the future.
- We sell only the highest quality equipment and products – For 180 years, John Deere has been committed to producing the highest quality products for the agriculture industry. Whether you are a small ag business, large ag or an individual who just loves to take of their lawn, we want you to have only the best, American made products with a lifestyle all its own.
We have given you only 5 reasons why you should shop at Shoppa’s. There are so many more. Wait, you already shop at Shoppa’s? Tell us why you shop with us with a Google or Facebook review. We appreciate all our customers and would enjoy reading your stories on how you put the best equipment in the world, John Deere, to work on your property.