Christmas is here! It is time to be completely stressed with getting the Christmas decorations up, cookies baked, and all the presents bought, wrapped and placed under the tree. With everything that is happening, here are some tips to help pick out a perfect gift for the farmer or future farmers in your life. Let us relieve a little bit of your shopping stress with our Holiday Gift Guide.
- Hand Tools – It’s bound to have happened within the past year, someone has lost the hammer while building fence, killed the battery in the drill, or bent the blade on the chainsaw. Choose to replace those items as Christmas presents with our Stihl products and hand tools!
- Pressure washers – When living in the Texas Gulf Coast, the next rain storm is just moments away. With rain comes muddy tires and tractors; so, gift them with a pressure washer to clean off their John Deere first.
- Calendar – We all have that one farmer that ask for a new calendar for Christmas. Well look no further than our 2018 Shoppa’s John Deere Calendar. Just don’t tell them it was free!
- Riding Mowers – The new year is just around the corner. Say Merry Christmas with a brand new Z-turn mower, a gift you can use 10 months out of the year.
- Gift Certificate – Can’t find that perfect gift for the most difficult person to buy for? Well fret not, our gift certificates are the perfect gift for every farmer.
- Toys – Little boys love to play with their John Deere tractors to haul dirt and farm. Little girls use them to drive their dolls and princesses to the ball. No matter the age, John Deere toys will always bring a smile to kids when they open them up on Christmas morning.
We know that this gift guide doesn’t have the perfect gifts for everyone in the family like your Aunt Jill who has no clue why you live in a small town. This gift guide is a simple and easy way to relieve the stress of finding those meaningful gifts. Stop by any of our 8 stores today to get your shopping done.