New Year’s resolutions – Farm Edition
At the beginning of the year, thousands of people place a list of resolutions on the fridge and think this is going to be the year. The year of getting fit, eating healthy, try something new, traveling, or maybe just being nice to others or getting organized. Have you ever thought of having a New Year’s resolution for your John Deere equipment? We have a list of resolutions that can easily be applied to your farm, ranch or lawn care equipment.
- Maintenance – Bring your equipment for its yearly maintenance. This could include an oil change, hydraulic hoses checked or replaced, etc. This is just an easy way to reduce the time spent trying to fix something during your busy season.
- Inspections – while your equipment is in the shop, go ahead and have it inspected. Shoppa’s technicians may find an issue that could save you headaches in the future.
- Stock up on oil, filters, and net wrap – Now is a great time to stock up on all your supplies such as oil, filters and net wrap. Not sure if you want to stock up? Well then check out our filter sale during the month of January.
- Store your service manager’s number into your phone – I know this may sound like a weird resolution, but having your local service manager’s number stored into your phone could save you valuable time when you are broke down in a field.
- Winterize your lawn mower – What a better way to get your lawn mower ready for the mowing season than to put all new blades, belts and getting an oil & filter change during the winter months? Getting this done as a New Year’s resolution will save you time and possible money later.
New Year’s resolutions offer a lot of benefits to a person whether it is health, finances, or just trying to be productive. All our New Year’s resolutions can help reduce potential stress, it’s always cheaper to buy in bulk and have everything maintained, and it will allow you to increase productivity. So, make sure you stop by your local Shoppa’s dealer to start your New Year’s resolution off right.